Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform enables organizations to optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and providing a range of solutions that enable digital transformation.
- Create and document a data model
- Implement entities and fields
- Create and maintain solutions
- Automate business processes
- Extend the user experience
- Develop integrations
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of the Power Platform.
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio.
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure (preferred).
- Introduction to Power Platform developer resources
- Use developer tools to extend the Power Platform
- Overview of Azure solutions and AI applications
- Explore the Power Platform Developer Guide
Lab 1: Data modeling
Lab 2: Model-driven app
Lab 3: Canvas app
- Introduction to the Common Data Service for developers
- Extend plug-ins
Lab 1: Client scripting
Lab 2: PowerApps Component Framework
Lab 3: Plug-ins
Lab 4: Azure Functions
- Introduction to web resources
- Performing common actions with client script
- Automate Business Process Flows with client script
Lab 1: Publishing events externally
Lab 2: Custom connectors
Lab 3: Application Lifecycle Management